Our 1980lm Solar Powered LED Flagpole lights are energy efficient and very luminous. This product is equipped with a solar rechargeable battery, making these lights easy to install and use. These 1980lm Solar LED flagpole lights are ideal for properly lighting flags and can be angled for up lighting or down lighting but can be used for gardens and much more!
· TYPE: 1980lm Solar Powered LED Flagpole light
· RATED WATTS: 1W Per Light (9W Total)
· LUMENS: 1980lm (bright mode)
· SOLAR PANEL: 6V 16w
· COLOR RANGE: Standard 5000K (clear/ white) or 3000K available with 4-5 week lead time
· WORKING MODE: dusk to dawn (activated when sun goes down & includes push button)
· BATTERY: 3.7V 18,000mA lithium rechargeable battery
· WORKING TIME: up to 12 hours when fully charged
· BATTERY LIFE: 3-5 years
· WIND RATING: 50 to 65 MPH
- SOLAR PANEL: 13 3/8” W x 9 ¼ “ H x 1 ¾” D
- SHIPPING: 15” W x 4 ½” H x 14” D
· APPLICATIONS: on pole to illuminate flags, gardens and more!
· MATERIAL: aluminum head, die cast aluminum frame, stainless steel hook & glass panel
· HARDWARE: comes with all required mounting accessories including installation tool
· IP RATING: IP65
· WARRANTY: 1 Year
· POLE SIZE: The included band bracket will fit on any pole between 2 3/8” to 6” in size
AC POWERED PRODUCT SPECIFICATIONS:
· AC/DC ADAPTER
· INPUT: AC100-240V ~ 50/60Hz
· OUTPUT: DC5V - 4A
· CORD LENGTH: 4 Feet
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
Q: Do I need to charge the solar panel/rechargeable battery before using it?
A: Yes. Take the solar panel/battery unit and lay it out in bright sunshine for 2 full days of bright sunlight (ex. No cloudy weather, no shade etc.) to receive an initial charge before installation. Make sure the unit is “off” when charging (button compressed “in” = “off” position) and is not connected to the fixture heads. After charging is complete, you can turn “on” the unit by clicking the button so it is no longer compressed and is sticking out. Then securely connect the fixture heads to the unit.
Q: My lights are flashing, what does this mean?
A: The battery is not sufficiently charged or the solar panel/battery unit may need to be replaced.
Q: Why isn’t my light lasting the whole night?
A: This unit is not receiving a strong enough charge during the daylight hours. This may be caused by poor panel placement, obstructions/shade, cloudy weather or dirty panel. Adjusting these issues typically solves it.
Q: I charged my unit for 2 days but it has never turned on. Why?
A: For the initial charge and operation, the unit must be placed in bright sunlight outside (ex. no cloudy weather, no shade etc.) with the panel/battery unit turned “off” and disconnected from the fixture heads. To turn “on” the unit, please click the button so it is no longer compressed and is sticking out. Then securely connect the fixture heads to the unit.
Q: Would any pole work with this light fixture?
A: We offer hardware that fits any pole between 2 3/8” to 6” in diameter. You can use larger steel bands on a larger diameter pole. We recommend this fixture for poles that are 25-30 ft.
Q: What is the difference between the 5000K and 3000K versions?
A: The 5000K color temperature light fixture comes standard with the 1980lm light and features a cool/bright white light tone, while the 3000K option features a warm white light tone.
Q: How bright is the light?
A: The light is 1980 lumens. The higher the fixture’s lumen rating is the brighter the light’s appearance is.
Q: Why is there a Double Solar Panel option?
A: We have that option for our customers who live in areas where sunshine is not always plentiful. The additional panel allows the batteries to recharge quicker with limited sunshine.
Q: Can this flagpole light be AC powered?
A: Yes! You can purchase an AC powered version.
Q: What does the flagpole light come with?
A: Our standard 1980lm Solar LED Flag Pole Light includes: 3 LED fixture heads, 1 solar panel/rechargeable battery unit, 4 arm mounts, and 4 steel bands.
Q: Do you have a video featuring the light?
A: Yes, we have an un-boxing video for you to reference on our YouTube channel and under the product listing on our website.