Our Solar Powered Road Markers are dusk to dawn LED lights that can work up to 5 days on one charge. Since these road markers do not use conventional energy and are solar powered, they must be used outdoors (in sunlight) to establish a charge. This product provides flashing warning lights to warn drivers and make them more aware of an upcoming curve, median or crosswalk. They are built with a combination of high strength silicone aluminum, reflective colored panels and a solar board to charge the device. Our Solar Powered Road Markers are made according to safety standards and have high visibility, effectively reducing the risk of traffic accidents.
· TYPE: 2 Sided Solar Powered Road Marker
· PRODUCT CODE: SLMR-02-YL
· LED COLOR: Yellow (Standard), Green, Red, White, and Blue (available)
· FLASHING SIDES: 1 Sided or 2 Sided
· DIMENSIONS: 4.8 x 4.1 x 0.86 inches
· WORKING MODE: Dusk to Dawn
· WORKING TIME: After one full charge, 5-7 consecutive days
· VISIBLE DISTANCE: In normal circumstances ≥800 meters (seasonal/regional differences)
· WATERPROOF GRADE: IP≥67
· SOLAR PANEL: 2V, 120 mA Monocrystalline silicone
· MARKER BASE: Flat or Stud Mount (1 1/4" diameter stud, used for securing into asphalt/cement in high traffic areas)
· BATTERY LIFE SPAN: 3-5 years
· COMPRESSION STRENGTH: Dynamic 30T
· WARRANTY: One Year
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
Q: Do all the road markers flash?
A: Our road markers are available in either flashing or steady-on.
Q: What kind of adhesive should I use to install the road marker to the road’s surface?
A: We recommend using a concrete epoxy to adhere the road marker to the road.
Q: What are the measurements of the optional stud?
A: The stud measures 1-3/4” long and 1-1/8” diameter.
Q: Can the road markers be installed indoors?
A: No. These lights are solar powered, so they must be installed outdoors in sunlight to receive a charge.